Humorous Valentine's Day Card

With Valentine's Day a little over a month away I thought I would share some non-traditional Valentine Day Cards.  Everyone has seen the cute ones and the mushy ones, but who says that a Valentine can't have some humor?


I decided to create a humorous Valentine's Day card that has some humor to it.  Using a stencil, some distress ink and a distress crayon, I was able to create this grungy Valentine's Day card.

I have created a video so that you can see my process for creating this card.


I have also created a list of all the products I used to create this card for your convenience.  I will be back in a few days to share with you a non-traditional color Valentine's Day card, so be sure to subscribe to my channel if you have not done so as of yet.

Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...