Mixed Media Cards

Many people say that mixed media card making intimidates them. So I thought I would create a video to show my step by step process and some of the product I use when creating mixed media cards.


Mixed Media is just the term used when utilizing several mediums on your design. Many times it does include some of the non traditional card making mediums.  We often see Gesso and texture paste on canvas art, but not as often in our card making. This could be due to the weight  that it adds to a card when adding multiple mediums. 


I created a video to show you my process for creating a Mixed Media Card. I hope that it will help alleviate some of the hesitation you may have in trying your hand at mixed media. 

I also listed some of the products I used to create this card so be sure to check them out if you think this is something you may want to give a try. Be careful...it can be addicting.

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...