Typography Valentine Card



Who would have thought that old office machines could be so romantic? Well combined with some script paper and a beautiful quote..I made it happen.

Typography is a great way to create vintage inspired Valentine's Day Cards. using printables from VectoriaDesigns, you can spell out whatever endearment you wish to express.


I created the quote using PicMonkey and a font called Adler.  The paper is from 7Gypsies and the date stamps is from Simply Stamps.  To see how I created this card, click on my video above.

I have listed all the items I used to created this card for your convenience.

Thanks for stopping by.




3 comments:

  1. Love this card Monica! Was wondering if you could provide who makes the punch you used to punch out the date stamp? Can't find it anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary, it is an old stampin up stamp.

      Delete
    2. Oh okay....thank you so much for getting back to me!

      Delete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...