Street Art Valentine Frame

Hi everyone! I am here today to share with you a creation I made as part of the Canvas Corp Brand Crew. I have created an Urban Street Art Valentine Frame by covering an unfinished picture frame with some Canvas Corp Brand Paper and lots of embellishments. 


Here is a video if you would like to see the process in action. 



I started out with a plain frame, some Decor & DIY paint and Designer paper from Canvas Corp Brand.


I trimmed the designer paper to match my frame and adhered it using perfect paper adhesive. I then added some texture paste using a stencil.


I spritzed and painted some flowers from Prima using some sprays from Tattered Angels. 


I decorated the frame using some rub ons from 7gypsies and ideaology.  I also added a Film Strip ribbon and added some little words and images.


Once I had everything adhered, I distressed the edges using Walnut stain distress ink and pained the back black with the Decor and DIY Ebony paint


Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...