Graphic 45 - 12 Days of 2017 - May

Hello May! This is one of my favorite months. Not only because it is my birthday month, but the weather is still nice, the flowers are still in bloom and it is just before summer!


I am here sharing my May card for the 12 Months of 2017 series I am running on my You Tube channel. I have linked the video below for your convenience.


The paper stack that I am using is from Graphic 45 and is called Portrait of a Lady. It is a beautiful set perfect for a Mother's Day card. There is a lot to see on this card, so be sure to check out the video so you can see my creative process and just how I put this card together.


Many people get overwhelmed when they see so many details, but if you break it down into steps, it doesn't seem so difficult after all. 

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...