MHK Designer Inspiration - Black and White Note set


Hi everyone. I am here today with my Designer inspiration for MHK Designs. I am using one of my favorite sets called "The Write Stuff".


Many people may not know that not only am I am paper crafter, but I sew as well. My sewing machine has been put away for awhile, but recently I have been inspired to bring it out of the closet and start incorporating my sewing into my paper crafting.


I was at a local fabric shop recently as saw this cute fabric. I just couldn't resist it as I know I had the perfect digital images to create a note card set.  I think they are a pretty cute pair, what do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. Wow Monica, you have created a masterpiece. It is too beautiful and no one can say it’s handmade or homemade. Show us more of your sewing wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the CAS feel of this card, Monica! The faux stitching looks great--and the monochrome is perfect! How fun to have found a little bag to match, too! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...