As a crafter, and in life, I have learned that everything does not have to be perfect to be wonderful. I think that is why I love this phrase so much "EMBRACE IMPERFECTION."
To see how I created this card click on my video below.
What is great about this technique is that it is very easy to do and you can't make any mistakes! Here is what I did.
- On a 4.25" x 5.5" piece ofwater paper, push down the distress stain so that it creates a splatter affect.
- cut down paper using a stitched die frame
- Add parts of a background stamp using archival Jet Black ink
- add some Black Soot distress ink using the Dots stencil
- stamp "Embrace Imperfection" stamp onto some of the left over water color paper
- Adhere onto a fancy die cut frame and add to the card
- adhere finished piece onto some blue cards stock then on to the base of your card.
~Links to products in this blog post may be affiliate links. This means that when you click and shop, I make a small commission at no cost to you that goes towards the upkeep of this blog and my YouTube channel.~