Celebrating 21 years!

It is hard for me to believe that 21 years ago I became a mother. I only have one child and like most parents, our children become our lives.

My son turned 21 years old today. While I will always think of him as my baby, I am so proud of the young man he has grown into.


While not everything he has done in these 21 years have been "proud moments" and there are memories that I look back on and just shake my head, my life has been full with him in it.

I always love creating his birthday cards. I usually take a little longer and put a little more care into these.  


I used some of my favorite elements and techniques to create this special card...after all, it was for a very special boy!

Happy Birthday Chris!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...