We Heart You! CCB February Challenge

Hi everyone! With a new month, means a new challenge over at Canvas Corp Brands Creative. This month it is all about love!


I created a process video and a demonstration using my new sidekick from Tim Holtz. Be sure to check it out below. 


I created these cute little ATC's using a new stamp and die set I picked up at Michaels.  The paper is from Canvas Corp Brands and is great quality to give my ATC's a very sturdy base to work on.


The sidekick came with this small tag die cut along with some numbers. I used the numbers to cut out the number 14 for Valentine's Day. 


I frayed the edges of the craft cardstock using the distressing tool from tonic studios. This is one of the Tim Holtz product lines. 


Finally, I punched out some cute saying from the Canvas Corp Brands cardstock to add to my ATCs. They were a great final addition. 

Don't forget to check out the challenge and play along. We would love to see your project!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...